Personal Exemption Allowance Amount Changes
Effective June 7, 2023, Public Act 103-0009 maintained the 2022 Individual Income Tax personal exemption allowance at $2,425 for 2023. Resources pertaining to this change may be found below.
Response Options for Identity Verification Letters
If you received an identity verification letter from the Illinois Department of Revenue, you can respond electronically by selecting the option that matches your letter: enter a code, take a quiz, or attach documents. No MyTax Illinois account is required. For more information, see Identity Verification Letters Information.
- What are the retailers' occupation and use tax rates in Illinois? Where can I find a list of these rates?
- When do I have to pay my property taxes?
- What is the tax rate for property taxes?
- Does Illinois tax my pension, social security, or retirement income?
- How do I check the status of my individual income tax refund?
- How do I verify a resale number is valid and active?
- 2022 IL-1040, Individual Income Tax Return
- 2022 IL-1040 Instructions
- 2022 Schedule IL-E/EIC, Illinois Exemption and Earned Income Credit
- 2022 IL-1120, Corporation Income and Replacement Tax Return
- 2022 IL-1120 Instructions
- Form IL-W-4, Employee’s and other Payee’s Illinois Withholding Allowance Certificate and Instructions
- RUT-50 - Instructions
- CRT-61 - Certificate of Resale
- Sales & Use Taxes
- Private Party Vehicle Use Tax
- Cannabis Taxes
- Real Estate Transfer Tax – Individuals, Title Companies and Settlement Agencies
- Fiduciary (Trust and Estate)
- Real Estate Transfer Tax Stamp Purchase Forms/Procedures – Counties
- Charitable Games Tax & License Fees