Skip to main content

How can I obtain a copy of my Illinois Form W-2?

Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, is prepared by your employer.  If you did not receive your W-2, contact your employer. Employers are required to issue W-2 forms to employees no later than January 31 following the close of the calendar year.




Answers others found helpful


If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.