- What happens if my bank account is closed before my tax refund direct deposit is made?
- How long does it take to get my individual income tax refund?
- What if my payment for my IL-1040 has not cleared my bank?
- What should I do if I have not received my tax refund check?
- What do I need to give my bank to allow electronic payments from my account?
For security reasons, we cannot modify the routing number, account number, or the type of account from what was entered when you filed your return. If wrong banking information is given to us, the bank will reject the refund. Once we receive the refund back from the bank, the Comptroller's Office will issue and mail a paper check to you.
Answers others found helpful
Q&A Other Answers
If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.