- What do I do if I mailed my tax return and I forgot to attach my W-2 or other supporting documents?
- What should I do if I believe someone other than me cashed my refund check?
- How long does it take to get my individual income tax refund?
- May I check the status of a prior year's refund on your web site?
- I found last year’s uncashed refund check, and the check is over a year old. How do I get it replaced?
If it has been more than 10 days since your refund check has been mailed, please call the Comptroller's Office for assistance at 1 800-877-8078.
Answers others found helpful
Q&A Other Answers
If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.