Skip to main content

Enterprise Zone Business Report

Who must file the Enterprise Zone Business report?

You must file this report if you are a business that receives incentives because of your location in an Enterprise Zone. Incentives may be related to income tax, utility taxes, sales tax, or property tax.

Which year’s income tax return do I use if I’m a fiscal year filer?

You should use the most recently completed tax year for which the business has filed a return.

What information will I need to know to file my Enterprise Zone Business Report?

Click on the links below to obtain more information about each required piece of information.

Income Tax Incentives

Utility Tax Incentives

Sales Tax Incentives

Property Tax Incentives

Jobs Created and Investment