Skip to main content

Where can I find Form IL-1040-V to mail in my payment?

We encourage you to try one of our electronic payment methods.

  • MyTax Illinois (electronic payment taken from your checking or savings account)
  • Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)

If you prefer to pay by mail, the Form IL-1040-V is available on our website.




Answers others found helpful


If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.