Skip to main content

Possible online services disruption due to Internet related outage

A worldwide technology outage is causing disruption to some State of Illinois online systems.  We are aware of this issue and are diligently working on restoration.

What should I do if I got married in the past year?

If you got married in the past year, you do not need to notify us. In most cases, you should file your Illinois tax return using the same filing status you used when you filed your federal tax return. When you file your Illinois tax return, the filing status change will be reflected in our records.




Answers others found helpful

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them on the Questions, Comments, or Requests form.