- I replied to a notice; how long does it take to get my refund?
- How long does it take to get my individual income tax refund?
- What should I do if I have not received my tax refund check?
- I have not received my refund, should I include it on my IL-1040-X?
- What do I do if my income tax refund is different than what was shown on my return?
Unless your overpayment is refunded or your credit is approved within 90 days after the return due date, interest will be paid to you from the due date of the original return, the date a processable return is filed, or the date of overpayment (whichever date is latest). Click here to view the interest rates.
Answers others found helpful
Q&A Other Answers
If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.