- What happens if I entered the wrong bank account information for direct deposit of my tax refund?
- What payment methods can I use to pay my balance due?
- Where can I find Form IL-1040-V to mail in my payment?
- What do I need to give my bank to allow electronic payments from my account?
- What happens if my bank account is closed before my tax refund direct deposit is made?
It may take several weeks for your payment to be processed. If you mailed us a payment that has not yet cleared your bank, please wait until you have received two banking statements before you contact us. If you have received two banking statements and your payment has not yet cleared your bank, you may contact us via email by using the "Questions, Comments, or Request" link at the bottom of this page, or you may call us at 1 800-732-8866. Please have your Social Security number available.
Answers others found helpful
Q&A Other Answers
If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.