Skip to main content
Taxpayer Answer Center

Quick Links

Information For

About IDOR

Got Questions?

How to change my individual income tax address

Answer #847 -- ( Published 04/25/2012 01:37 PM | Updated 07/12/2017 10:41 AM )

What if I change my address?

If you change your address after you file your Form IL-1040, use MyTax Illinois to change your individual income tax address.



Answers others found helpful

Submit a question