Skip to main content
Taxpayer Answer Center

Quick Links

Information For

About IDOR

Got Questions?

How may I file Form IL-1040?

Answer #842 -- ( Published 04/19/2012 02:24 PM | Updated 07/12/2017 10:41 AM )

How may I file Form IL-1040?

File your individual income tax return electronically by using

  • MyTax Illinois, available on our website for free,
  • a tax professional, or
  • tax preparation software.

Almost all taxpayers can file electronically.  If you do not wish to file electronically, you may use the paper Form IL-1040.

Answers others found helpful

Submit a question