Skip to main content
Taxpayer Answer Center

Quick Links

Information For

About IDOR

Got Questions?

What address should I use to send a payment?

Answer #744 -- ( Published 09/08/2008 12:01 PM | Updated 09/05/2017 4:33 PM )

If I send you a payment, what address should I use?

You should mail the payment to the address shown on the notice or bill you received from us. Generally the address is located on the payment voucher of the notice or bill. If you do not have a notice or bill you can mail the payment to

Illinois Department of Revenue
PO Box 19006
Springfield, IL 62794-9006.

Please include an attached letter stating the tax type, year or quarter, and the account number for which you are making a payment.

Answers others found helpful

Submit a question