Skip to main content
Taxpayer Answer Center

Quick Links

Information For

About IDOR

Got Questions?

I need the 1040-EZ tax form. Where is it located?

Answer #663 -- ( Published 03/30/2007 03:39 PM | Updated 07/12/2017 10:41 AM )

I need the 1040-EZ tax form.  Where is it located?

The 1040-EZ is a federal form.  You will need to contact the Internal Revenue Service for this form at  The Illinois Department of Revenue only has one individual income tax form, which is the IL-1040, Individual Income Tax Return

Answers others found helpful

Submit a question