Skip to main content
Taxpayer Answer Center

Quick Links

Information For

About IDOR

Got Questions?

How do I report MPC Used?

Answer #625 -- ( Published 12/06/2006 03:25 PM | Updated 07/12/2017 10:39 AM )

How do I report Manufacturer's Purchase Credit Used?

Use Form ST-17, Annual Report of Manufacturer's Purchase Credit Used, to report MPC used on purchases of production related tangible personal property made on or after September 1, 2004.

Note: MPC can no longer be earned. The MPC program expired by statute on August 30, 2014.

Answers others found helpful

Submit a question