Skip to main content
Taxpayer Answer Center

Quick Links

Information For

About IDOR

Got Questions?

Can I check the status of my amended return refund online?

Answer #595 -- ( Published 09/25/2006 10:59 AM | Updated 07/12/2017 10:41 AM )

Can I check the status of my IL-1040-X amended return refund online?

No, you can only check the status of your original current year refund online. You must call our tax information line at 1 800-732-8866 to check your refund from your amended return, or you may use the "Submit a question" form at the bottom of this page to email your inquiry. 

Answers others found helpful

Submit a question