Skip to main content
Taxpayer Answer Center

Quick Links

Information For

About IDOR

Got Questions?

How do I change the information I have previously submitted on Form EFT-1?

Answer #539 -- ( Published 04/12/2006 12:28 PM | Updated 09/05/2017 4:47 PM )

How do I change the bank routing and account number, business or contact information, or the authorized taxes I have previously submitted on Form EFT-1?

You must complete a new Form EFT-1, Authorization Agreement for Electronic Funds Transfer. Make sure you mark the box indicating you are submitting the form to report changes to previously submitted information and write the date the change is effective in Step 1. For quickest service, you may fax your completed form to us at 217 524-8282.

Any changes related to business or contact information also must be reported to our Central Registration Division. MyTax Illinois, our online account management program, allows you to make these changes electronically. You also may contact our Central Registration Division by phone at 217 785-3707 or via email by using the Submit a question form below and selecting the Business Registration category. Please include your Illinois account ID or license number, business name, and a detailed description of the maintenance requested.

Answers others found helpful

Submit a question