Skip to main content
Taxpayer Answer Center

Quick Links

Information For

About IDOR

Got Questions?

How may our local government receive distributions by direct deposit?

Answer #450 -- ( Published 01/25/2006 03:33 PM | Updated 04/16/2018 2:20 PM )

How does a local government sign up for direct deposit of the distributions paid by the State of Illinois?

You may find out more information about having the distributions directly deposited by contacting the Comptroller's Office at 1 855 452-7587. Inquiries regarding the Illinois Funds program should be directed to the Treasurer's Office at 1 217 524-4910. If you need additional information, please contact us via email by using the "Submit a question" form at the bottom of this page.

Answers others found helpful

Submit a question