Skip to main content
Taxpayer Answer Center

Quick Links

Information For

About IDOR

Got Questions?

How can Form RUT-25 be corrected?

Answer #439 -- ( Published 12/30/2005 10:38 AM | Updated 07/12/2017 10:39 AM )

How can I correct an error made when I filed my RUT-25, Use Tax Transaction Return?

If you have previously filed a Form RUT-25 and now need to correct the return, you must complete and file Form RUT-25-X, Amended Use Tax Transaction Return

Answers others found helpful

Submit a question