Skip to main content
Taxpayer Answer Center

Quick Links

Information For

About IDOR

Got Questions?

How do I file the ST-4 form if I have multiple sites?

Answer #417 -- ( Published 12/08/2005 08:18 AM | Updated 07/12/2017 10:39 AM )

How do I file Form ST-4 if I have multiple sites subject to MPEA Food and Beverage Tax?

If you are required to file Form ST-4, MPEA Food & Beverage Tax Return, and you have more than one site subject to the MPEA Food and Beverage Tax, you should also complete and attach Form ST-7, Multiple Site Form, to report the MPEA taxable receipts for each location.

Answers others found helpful

Submit a question