Skip to main content
Taxpayer Answer Center

Quick Links

Information For

About IDOR


Social Security benefits and certain retirement plans

seniors investigating tax questions

You may subtract most retirement income if it is included in Form IL-1040, Line 1. This includes income from

For more information please see the IL-1040 Instructions and Pub-120, Retirement Income.