Skip to main content
Taxpayer Answer Center

Quick Links

Information For

About IDOR


Military Pay

You may subtract tax-exempt military pay that is in your AGI, including

You may not subtract

You must attach your Form W-2 showing your military pay.

For more information please see Publication 102, Illinois Filing Requirements for Military Personnel.