Skip to main content
Taxpayer Answer Center

Quick Links

Information For

About IDOR


Pay by Credit Card

Use your MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or Visa to pay your Individual Income Tax. The credit card service provider will assess a convenience fee. Have your credit card ready and choose one of the following: